Bonjours!
I thought I better write this blog in English as I know some parents were wanting to read what I would be up to in Germany as well. So we're 15 days away from leaving to Germany. We are very excited for an adventure of our own. Dan, my husband, will be attending a German Bible School and since I only spreche ein bisschen Deutsch, I will be starting my stay off with some German classes then looking for a job, hopefully teaching. It was so nice being bombarded with hugs at school on Tuesday. I am looking forward to seeing you all when I get back! Stay tuned for updates during our stay in Germany. I will try my best to post every week or two. Have a wonderful year and keep me posted too!
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment