Alright, it is time you start using the dictionary if you want to understand all of my post titles! So what about the food? The best part about the eating plan here is that all 27 students gather around a huge dining table for breakfast, lunch and supper. This is not only a a Bible school, it is truly a community. (More to come on that subject later) The second best thing is that I do not have to do grocery shopping, which means no meal planning and I do not have to do dishes all the time either. We get to come to a set table, eat and then put our dishes in the dishwasher. Here is the outline of our meal schedule.
Breakfast: 7am
Buns with cheese, cold cuts, jams, nutella, honey.
Coffee and tea.
(Coffee and tea are brought to class for during breaks)
Lunch: 1pm
This is always the biggest meal of the day which is always a hot meal.
So far it has been good with the exception of having Milch Reis (milk rice- pretty much rice pudding) with plums. I love dessert but not when you haven't eaten in 5 hours and you want some real food.
Supper: 7pm
This is always buns/bread with cheese, cold cuts and salad. We will also eat leftovers from lunch here.
Tea
Myth: You will have cake everyday! We were told we would have coffee and cake everyday around 4pm but we have yet to have that. At first I was looking for it because German cake is SO yummy but I am actually thankful that it is not still part of the meal plan at the school.
No comments:
Post a Comment