After eating pretty much nonstop for the past 48 hours, we were given a bit of a break and we ate pretty light most of the day. Zia Teresa and I spent more than 3 hours looking through all of her pictures. I love looking at pictures and to see them of my family from before I was born is always a treat. I got to see pictures from the “old country” as grandma would say and it was a real special time for me. I even snapped a “few” shots of the pictures to bring back to Canada with me. I know my grandma will enjoy seeing them. (The pictures above is of my grandma's parents kissing...so cute!)Later in the evening we packed up our bags to get ready for our 7am train to Termoli in the morning.
Friday, December 26, 2008
Still Full…Do We Even Need to Eat Today?
After eating pretty much nonstop for the past 48 hours, we were given a bit of a break and we ate pretty light most of the day. Zia Teresa and I spent more than 3 hours looking through all of her pictures. I love looking at pictures and to see them of my family from before I was born is always a treat. I got to see pictures from the “old country” as grandma would say and it was a real special time for me. I even snapped a “few” shots of the pictures to bring back to Canada with me. I know my grandma will enjoy seeing them. (The pictures above is of my grandma's parents kissing...so cute!)Later in the evening we packed up our bags to get ready for our 7am train to Termoli in the morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment